Aesthetica Art Prize 2016 Call for Entries
Von Alexandra Beresford, Marketing Coordinator Aesthetica Magazine erhielt die Vorsitzende des Bundesverbandes GEDOK die folgende Nachricht, die wir auch den Künstlerinnen der GEDOK Franken bekannt geben wollen:
“I hope you are well. I am delighted to announce that the Aesthetica Art Prize 2016 is now open for entries. Now in its ninth year, the Prize is an internationally renowned award presented by Aesthetica Magazine that enables emerging and established artists to showcase their work and further their involvement in the art world.
Prizes include £5,000 courtesy of Hiscox, a group exhibition and editorial coverage in Aesthetica Magazine (global readership in print and digital of 284,000).
We would really like artists around the world to know about this opportunity. If you could share this news at GEDOK that would be fantastic, and your help would be greatly appreciated.
You can view/download images of previous finalists’ work to share this news HERE.
- £5,000 Main Prize courtesy of Hiscox
- £1,000 Student Prize courtesy of Hiscox
- Group exhibition
- Publication in an anthology of 100 contemporary artists
- Editorial in Aesthetica Magazine (global readership in print and digital of 284,000)
Categories for entry:
- Photographic & Digital Art
- Painting & Drawing
- Three Dimensional Design & Sculpture, and
- Video, Installation & Performance.
Submissions close 31 August 2016.
To enter, visit www.aestheticamagazine.com/artprize
We are really excited about this year’s Aesthetica Art Prize, and hope that you can share this call for entries.
PO Box 371
01904 629 137